What We Offer
A new roof is a great investment that always pays off. Your roof faces the harshest of weather – from extreme cold and storms in winter to getting baked in summers. A well-maintained roof can save you from costly repairs while adding to the curb appeal of your home. Looking for an expert roofer in west London or an experienced roofer in north London? Contact Kabi Flat Roofing now!
There are many reasons that one chooses for a new roof installation on their property, including:
- Damaged roof because of the weather
- Roof began to deteriorate due to wear and tear
- Wanting to add to the property’s value, for selling purposes
- Re-roofing costs are cheaper than constant roofing repairs
Why Re-Roof Your Property?
- A new roof allows your HVAC system to works more efficiently, thus reducing your monthly energy bills in the long haul.
- Retiling your roofing can have a significant effect on your house’s value. It takes your home to a new, elite level. It makes your property stand out from others in the vicinity within the same price range.
- It is crucial to realise the number of problems and losses a damaged roof can welcome. These issues should be addressed sooner rather than later, for the sake of your and your property’s safety, and your bank accounts.
The most adequate London flat roofing is provided by Kabi Flat Roofing. Flat roofing includes:
Liquid Applied Coatings
Liquid resins are strongest when used to waterproof roofs. Regardless of shape and material, it waterproofs the main areas seamlessly and without joints.
PVC membranes have many advantages including aesthetics, multiple colour choices, detailing, and value for money. It is stable in high and low temperatures and its lifespan exceeds 30 years.
Why Choose Flat Roofing?
London flat roofing is becoming a popular choice for garages, homes, extensions, and commercial buildings, mostly because of:
- Affordability: the materials used for flat roof installations are low priced. In addition, the initial process, maintenance, and upkeep are also affordable
- Versatility: flat roofing provides you with extra space on top to enjoy. Should you choose it for air conditioning units, solar panels, or a rooftop garden, is up to you.
- Accessibility: flat roofs are easier to work on as compared to sloped ones. Cleaning gutters, making repairs, installing satellite dishes, are made cheaper and easier with flat roofs.
Repair and Maintenance
Pitched and Flat Roof Repairs Include
If you’re looking for the best repair and maintenance service providers in Ealing roofing and Chiswick roofing, Kabi Flat Roofing is the place to go. It has been offering a high-quality roof leak repair service for many years. We are no doubt the best London Flat roofing company!
Slipped or broken slates and tiles, loose ridges and verges, loose and defective cover flashings, blocked outlets, and waterways, are a few of the most common problems regarding roof repairs. Repairs are of two types:
Roof Maintenance Checklist
- Re-pointing and replacement ridge tiles
- Fixing loose or broken roof tiles
- Slate roof repairs and lead roof repairs.
- Flat roof leaks
- Worn and torn roofing felt
- Bubbles and blistering of flat roof.
Flat roofs are particularly susceptible to weather damage.
- Remove any branches, leaves, or other debris
- Moss, lichen, algae, and mould removal.
- Soffits, fascia, unclog gutters, and downspouts.
- Chimneys, skylights, and vent openings
- Caulk the flashings
- Inspect the shingles
- Check your insulation or ventilation
- Prevent ice damns after heavy snowfall
- Look for leaks in your attic and ceilings
Hire someone for inspection:
Wondering why you should pay for a roofing inspection when you have our roof maintenance checklist right in front of you? A pro inspector will be able to spot potential and seemingly-minute problems you might’ve missed. They will also provide you with valuable and new tips for maintaining your roof. They’ll also give you a rough idea of how many more years it will last. Inspection once a year will increase your roof’s lifespan by finding potential minor issues before they become major.
Mosses and lichens can take hold of any roofing regardless of material or surface, even solid granite. They cause frost attacks and roof leakage. They are also responsible for the deterioration of roofing materials which leads to costly replacement by means of putting heavy weight on the roof by heavy moss contamination. Call us anytime for Chiswick roofing or Ealing roofing cleanse, for the best possible prices.
Why Should I Clean My Roof?
To Enhance Curb Appeal:
Roofs are mostly the first thing that comes to notice when you visit someone’s home. A black roof with stains and moss patches isn’t exactly appealing. Roof cleaning is a bonus as it can make an old roof look new again without re-roofing. With a single roof cleaning, you can up the resell value of your property!
To Control Damage:
Get rid of moss and lichen on your roof as these cause premature failure, and cut several years off the life of a roof!
To Save Money
Clean your roof with regularity so as to keep away from costly repairs and mega costly re-roofing.
Grounds to Choose Us
Kabi Flat Roofing has worked hard for its outstanding reputation and strives to do everything we can to maintain it.
We adopt a professional approach to the estimation and the execution of projects. We deliver our services on time and on budget. Combining traditional techniques with the latest technology we provide a wide range of domestic and commercial roofing solutions.
Any time water finds an entry point into the home, it poses a threat to the structure, electrical system, and overall integrity of the building. Throwing pots and pans under the offending spots isn’t exactly a viable solution, either. The solution is calling us for emergency services because we also provide those in addition to flat roofing in London. We’ve got reliable emergency responses for both, Ealing roofing and Chiswick roofing.
We have the necessary experience required to deal with roofing emergencies. Our expert roofers are willing to go that extra mile needed to get your roof back to how it should be. We do our best to reach you as soon as possible, as we know the importance of fixing a leak. We are also aware that there is no such thing as a ‘minor leak’.
What They Say
- What is your legal business name and address?
- Do you have general liability insurance?
- Do you hold a current license as a roofing contractor?
- What are your address and phone number?
- Will you provide at least three references for my research?
- Will you provide a written estimate?
- What steps will you take to avoid damaging my property during an installation?
In the UK the average rate to hire a roofer is £25 per hour. Keep in mind that this is an average estimate; the hourly wage for your roofer may vary depending on their experience and the amount and type of work your roof requires
Consider the following:
- Initially select up to 3 contractors for the job
- Get recommendations from friends and family
- Ask all 3 what materials they plan on using
- Ask for a guarantee of their work
- Agree on payment terms before the work begins
If you’re based in the UK, our advice for choosing the best contractor would be via Kabi Flat Roofing. We provide the best roofers in west London and the best roofers in east London as well.